DENA RAE'S DIAMONDS

DENA RAE'S  DIAMONDS

Sunday, January 23, 2011

HAD VERY DELICATE MAJOR SURGERY

I had my 10 HOUR SURGERY, 2 hour recovery room on the 14 Th of January 2011 in Pittsburgh, Pa. The team of Cardio Thoracic Surgeons had to take the scar tissue off of my major organs. The scar tissue had grown till it had pushed and made a hernia on my diaphragm wall and was pushing on my heart and lungs. It was making it hard for me to breath. My esophagus was raw and will take time to heal.  I had to have a form of Gastric bypass for my reflux also. I am on the clear liquid diet for another week. My family is taking really good care of me.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow that sounds like a long surgery but glad to read that you are OK. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery.
Joyce

Lois said...

You have been and will continue to be in my prayers. Hang in there. I know the family will take excellent care of you. Hope you are out and about soon.
Lois

Lois said...

Glad to hear you are home and doing okay. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers. I know your family will take excellent care of you. Hope your out and about soon.
Lois

whitey said...

WOW! Have not heard from you for a while and now this what an ordeal you have been through. Glad you are with family and are being taken care of.