DENA RAE'S DIAMONDS
Thursday, May 19, 2011
FIFTY POUNDS LOST. HOPE NO ONE FOUND IT.
I made the fifty pounds lost. I am in a size 10 pants. I felt really good and made the trip to Pittsburgh, Pa. to see the Doctor by myself. The Doctor said I still need to lose 80 more pounds. I just looked at him and laughed but he was serious. I am too big boned to get down that low. I know I have been down to that weight before and looked like I was dying. I still have eating problems and have stomach pain sometimes. Have some louse skin but did lose my double chin. I went to the funeral home to see a man that died from my Church. His Daughter in law had to go look at the register to see who '''THAT SKINNY LADY WAS." I have known her for 16 years but had not seen her since I lost my weight. Thought that was funny. Someone else told me "You look 15 years younger". I just had a birthday so I need that 15 years younger look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dang it is that was is growing around my middle your loss my gain??
Post a Comment